My Dream Vacation Spots

11:26:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-


Note: I keep updating this list because I got to fulfil these dreams the past years!

The past few months, I have added a whole lot more to my dream travel spots. I used to think that I would be content with my top three dream spots, but now I'm just raring to go and explore the world a whole lot more!

My dream vacation spots (in no particular order) are:
      Coron...the second time around - my favorite vacation spot so far
      Paris - my ultimate dream international destination
      New York - the city that never sleeps!
      London
      Italy
      El Nido
      Camiguin
      Siquijor
      Bohol - Panglao
      Batanes
      Dumaguete
      Camarines
      Bacolod
      Surigao
      Japan
      New Zealand
      Switzerland
      Ireland
    Norway
    Denmark
    Sweden
    Iceland
    Bolivia
    Machu Picchu, Peru
    Sagada
    Spain
    Baler
    Amanpulo in Pamalican Island
    Lake Sebu, Cotabato
    Kingdom of Bhutan

These are the places I've visited before I started blogging:
      Davao - from city to Kiblawan
      Cebu - city and Plantation Bay
      Coron (before it became a popular destination)
      Thailand
      Hong Kong
      China (I forgot the place in China we visited)
      Singapore
      Bohol - Tagbilaran City
      Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, and Pagudpud
      Banaue Rice Terraces
      Pampanga
      Boracay in 1995 (it was pristine!), 2009, and 2010

Maybe I'll add more to these places as I go along the next few months and years.

Thank you for not leaving spam on my posts. :)