My Dream Vacation Spots
Note: I keep updating this list because I got to fulfil these dreams the past years!
The past few months, I have added a whole lot more to my dream travel spots. I used to think that I would be content with my top three dream spots, but now I'm just raring to go and explore the world a whole lot more!
My dream vacation spots (in no particular order) are:
- Coron...the second time around - my favorite vacation spot so far
- Paris - my ultimate dream international destination
- New York - the city that never sleeps!
- New Zealand
- Machu Picchu, Peru
- Amanpulo in Pamalican Island
- Lake Sebu, Cotabato
- Kingdom of Bhutan
These are the places I've visited before I started blogging:
- Davao - from city to Kiblawan
- Cebu - city and Plantation Bay
- Coron (before it became a popular destination)
- Hong Kong
- China (I forgot the place in China we visited)
- Bohol - Tagbilaran City
- Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, and Pagudpud
- Banaue Rice Terraces
- Boracay in 1995 (it was pristine!), 2009, and 2010
Maybe I'll add more to these places as I go along the next few months and years.