Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The past few months, I have added a whole lot more to my dream travel spots. I used to think that I would be content with my top three dream spots, but now I'm just raring to go and explore the world a whole lot more!

My dream vacation spots (in no particular order) are:
  • Coron...the second time around - my favorite vacation spot so far
  • Paris - my ultimate dream international destination
  • New York - the city that never sleeps!
  • Rome
  • London
  • Italy
  • El Nido
  • Camiguin - soon!
  • Siquijor
  • Bohol - Panglao
  • Batanes
  • Dumaguete
  • Camarines
  • Bacolod
  • Surigao
  • Bellaroca in Marinduque
  • Japan
  • New Zealand
  • Switzerland
These are the places I've visited before I started blogging:
  • Davao - from city to Kiblawan
  • Cebu - city and Plantation Bay
  • Coron (before it became a popular destination)
  • Thailand
  • Hong Kong
  • China (I forgot the place in China we visited)
  • Singapore
  • Bohol - Tagbilaran City
  • Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, and Pagudpud
  • Banaue Rice Terraces
  • Pampanga
  • Boracay in 1995 (it was pristine!), 2009, and 2010.
Maybe I'll add more to these places as I go along the next few months and years. Join me?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for not leaving spam on my posts. :)